Blogging for your business is crucial if you want to keep growing.
It’s also a valuable (and free) marketing tool and whether you hate it or come out in hives at the mere mention of it, blogging is hugely beneficial for any kind of business.
- Blogging drives traffic to your website: and we all want more eyes on our website, don’t we?
- Blogs can be recycled into fab social media snippets: so you only have to create your content once (write your blog) and then you can repurpose it into all kinds of online posts.
- Blogging allows you to show your authority: you’ve worked hard to learn your stuff, so show the world you’re an expert by sharing educational and valuable blogs.
- Blogging brings long-term results: consistently creating rich blog content and sharing it with your crowd encourages them to perceive you as a trusted authority, and this means they will be more likely to come to you when they need your services.
- Blogging makes you a better writer: the more you practice, the better you become.
- Blogging humanizes your brand: peppering your blogs with your fab personality lets people see beyond the brand, and that opens up the communication channels.
- Blogging builds relationships: it allows people to build up the know, like and trust element without even having to speak to you face-to-face. How else could you get such a breakthrough?
- It’s super for SEO: if you insert the right keywords into your blog, you could find yourself reaching the giddy heights in the first Google rankings.
- Blogging encourages even the quietest voices to communicate with you: some people will resonate with what you have to say but don’t necessarily want to email or telephone you. They will, however, be happy to leave a comment on your blog. Encouraging this can bring long-term benefits.
- Blogging adds fresh content to your website regularly: and Google lurves a bit of fresh content.
- Your words are inspirational: you can inspire people, help them, solve problems for them, change their mindset and all sorts of other wonderful things with your blogs, and this creates a ripple effect throughout your business.
- It’s free: that is all I have to say on this matter.
- Blogging is a wonderful outlet for creativity: running a business doesn’t have to be all work, work, work, and blogging provides a great way to unleash your muse, speak from the heart and connect with your crowd in a way that nothing else can.
- Kudos: people who put a question into Google and come across the answer in your blog are going to be well impressed. This kudos is priceless.
- Blogging content builds up your archives: and you can reuse, recycle and rehash this content into lots of other fabby content (check out how in my blog – https://michelleemerson.co.uk/time-saving-tric…o-create-content/ .
- Blogging makes you happy: what’s better, sitting sorting out your accounts or creating something that speaks to your crowd?
- Blogging expands your knowledge: when you need to research information for your blogs, you’re also educating yourself and expanding your own knowledge.
- Blogging gives you the edge over your competitors: particularly if they’re flaky or inconsistent bloggers, or don’t blog much at all.
- Blogging boosts your own understanding: blogging helps you to think more lucidly and find clarity over the message you’re sharing.
- Blogging builds your confidence: the more you blog, the more confident you’ll get and the better content you’ll write.
- Blogging can make you money: monetizing your blog is a great way to bring in a passive income.
- Blogging helps you to help other people: that’s pretty powerful stuff.
- Blogging is your very own PR machine: it’s a way to get in front of people and talk about your products, services and successes.
- Blogging helps to establish you as an influencer: which will grow your brand and your business.
- Blogging is a great time investment: the more you blog, the more content you’re creating for the rest of your online presence, and this is a great investment for your long-term future. Time spent creating blogs is a valuable time investment.
- Guest post invitations: could easily trickle through once you establish your blogging reputation.
- Blogging can turn readers into clients: and it cuts out heaps of the hustle, too.
- Blogging boosts your creativity: as you write more and more, your creativity expands and your blogs will take on a whole new dimension; this encourages your ideal crowd to connect with you on a much deeper level.
- Blogging builds up your network: not everyone likes social media so you’re potentially networking with a whole new set of potential leads if you’re blogging regularly.
- Blogging is easy: when you commit to writing one blog a week and you stick to it, the whole creation process gets much easier.
So, what do you reckon? Is blogging going to move up your priority list? I hope so because it really is good for business.
BY THE WAY … have you signed up for my FREE 7-Day Blog Productivity Challenge?
Discover the secret to creating top-notch blog content without forfeiting hours and hours of your time.
Want to stop that inner voice reminding you that you haven’t written a blog for ages?
Then I’ve got a fab FREE CHALLENGE for you!
It’s perfect if you want to learn a quick and easy technique to generate high-quality blogs that:
- got more eyes on your biz
- connect you with more ideal clients
- boost your SEO rankings
- and generate new leads
And the best thing? It only takes a half-hour commitment each day.
Then join me for my 7Day BlogProdChallenge.
Designed for serious coaches and business owners who know the consequences of neglecting their blogs.