Need (sensible) and low-cost book marketing ideas?
Then don’t go anywhere!
Marketing is one of the biggest challenges for every author I work with and speak to. As with business, marketing is something which needs to be constant and continuous. You can’t expect to sell your book if you don’t tell people about it.
With that in mind, however, I know it’s so frustrating when your book doesn’t sell, isn’t it?
And you don’t have a marketing department. Or a limitless advertising budget. Or an Amazon Ad specialist to call on.
I know. I’ve been there too.
That’s why I’ve created this book!
So if you’re in need of:
– some simple, budget-friendly ideas to stop potential readers in their tracks and press the ‘BUY NOW’ button
– and easy, quick ways to market your self-published novel or non-fiction book that you can put into action right now
– and you want to get more potential book buyers to notice your book
GRAB A COPY OF THIS BOOK (AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK – THE WORKBOOK – OR EBOOK/KINDLE)
As a self-published and/or traditionally published author, you need a toolkit of free (or cheap) and easy ideas to sell your books.
And this practical book is a must-have if you’re an author who’s serious about selling books.
Who’s this book for?
Brand new authors and/or seasoned pros who have published ANY genre of book (paperback and ebook and on Amazon Kindle) on ANY platform.
Introverts and extroverts who are happy to try and test all kinds of new book promo methods.
What’s inside the book?
– For starters, you’ll get your hands on 77 book marketing ideas to implement instantly.
– Which you can turn into your very own bespoke book marketing strategy.
– You’ll have a space to record which selling strategies you’ve tried.
– AND a notes section to record every other idea that’s sparked thanks to these 77 promo beauties.
Remember, marketing your book is just like marketing a business. So if you’re an entrepreneur, you’ve already got a headstart! If you don’t market you don’t get sales. FACT.
Sadly, you can’t always rely on organic book sales. So you have to find a way of selling that fits your niche, your personality and targets your readers.
The secret is to be consistent, entertaining, and ALWAYS have a call to action – find out more about this in the book.
So what’s it going to be? Keep on moaning about lack of sales?
Or develop your own marketing action plan and put these simple, budget-friendly book promo ideas into practice?
GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY AND START SELLING THOSE BOOKS!