Writer? Want accountability, motivation, bite-sized self-publishing training and a supportive community? Fix it today…
Become an Amazon author and learn the skills to become a self-sufficient self-publisher without spending thousands and waiting months with my MotherBooker Success Club!
What is the MotherBooker Success Club?
An online monthly membership group delivered by video and ebooks and over-the-shoulder training, which teaches you how to write, polish, publish on Amazon and sell with ease and confidence.
When you sign up, you get instant access to:
- 5x resources to help you write, polish, publish and sell your writing, namely:
- Conjuring up brilliant book titles
- Top tips to help you proofread like a pro
- Budget-friendly book marketing ideas
- How to re-ignite your creative mojo
- Content planning for success
- My ‘Get Off the Starting Blocks’ Amazon Bundle with 6x bite-sized training sessions and resources to give you an easy to implement introduction to KDP (worth £29).
- Access to the Club House’s private Facebook community.
MotherBooker Success Club is so useful for you as a writer because it helps you:
- LEARN the skills you need to self-publish on Amazon
- DISCOVER how to become a productive writer
- PLAN your writing projects like a pro
- COMMIT to writing consistently
- CREATE healthy writing habits
- EXPAND your knowledge the easy way and stop wasting time
Now, you might have some questions about:
- Is MotherBooker suitable for my skill level?
- Do I have to commit for a minimum time?
- Can I leave if I decide it’s not for me?
- Do I have to join the Facebook group?
Hopefully, this should answer your questions:
- MotherBooker helps writers, aspiring and published authors, regardless of their experience and skill level.
- The Success Club runs on a monthly roll-on basis and you can cancel at any time.
- I’m confident you’ll love everything we share in there, but if not, or if like gets in the way, of course, you can leave. Simply cancel your subscription if you need a breather.
- The exact content is in the Podia platform (where all the Success Club content lives).
What do members think of the MotherBooker Success Club?
Michelle’s Motherbooker Group was an absolute godsend 💗 I could never have published my book without it. I now have a whole range of other journals and notebooks too. Cannot recommend her enough to be honest – if she can teach a technophobe like me to do so much she can teach anyone xxx *** Wendy Middlehurst, Soul Page Journals
What do authors think of working with Michelle?
Had a consultation with Michelle and I’m so delighted I did. I feel so much clearer on self-publishing thanks to Michelle’s golden nuggets of information. Thanks so much! *** Eileen Foley
Michelle edited my debut book, I Have a Dream. It was a daunting experience to publish my first book, but Michelle brought a calmness along with her expertise. I knew my book would be in good hands! Thank you, Michelle, for taking care of my work and bringing the changes it needed. I highly recommend Michelle. *** Danielle Drozd
When I finally decided to get my book published, Michelle sprang into action and got it done in record time! I know I committed the ultimate sin of procrastinating and perfecting it for too long. But then I had an important deadline and this forced me to make a final edit and get it out there. I’m feeling so relieved now that it’s been published today. I can’t thank Michelle enough for making this a painless process and for her calm reassurance throughout. *** Gilly Woodhouse
If you’re serious about your writing click here to join the Success Club today. Once you’re through the Club House doors, you can dive headfirst into the content, claim your VIP Facebook seat, and toast your future writing success.