right FIRST IMPRESSION
Proofreading and editing are a valuable investment for any author, small business owner, student or academic if you want to make that right first impression.
An error-free manuscript/thesis/dissertation/lead magnet/blog/website projects a professional image and speaks volumes about your standards.
My UK-based Proofreading and Editing Services include:
- a free 1,000-word sample proofread/edit
- tracked versions (in Word) and clean versions of your proofread/ edited work so you always retain control over your manuscript, even after the changes
- a summary report of the edits which have been made
- a thorough first read of your manuscript
- checks for grammar, spelling
- checks for consistency of spelling (names, nouns, etc)
Prices start at £12 per 1,000 words.
Includes: a full proofread as detailed above plus I’ll check for any ambiguities – name changes halfway through a novel, for example) as well as the flow of your writing, syntax structure (line by line) and facts.
Prices usually start at £15 per 1,000 words or are based on sample provided.